[PLUG] I still can't go to meetings, but I still need help.

Matt Chorman matt at legalizefreedom.org
Fri Jun 6 15:32:02 UTC 2003

I'd love to come over and help you get your system going - I charge
$40/hour, if there is a server install it will be $65/hour with a two hour
minimum, all time is rounded to the nearest half-hour.. - which I find to be
a reasonable fee... ;-)

If you are not willing to pay, perhaps you might bring your system to one of
the many install fests that happen?

If that is out of the question, be verbose, explicit, in depth - work with
us, not against as.

Now what again is the problem? :-)

Matt