[PLUG] ATTBI to Comcast switch

Scott Van Hoosen svanhoosen at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 09:25:03 UTC 2003

I've got a cable modem, was ATTBI but going to be
Comcast. I've received a couple of emails from Comcast
telling me that my email settings have changed, but
they won't tell me what they are. They want me to
download a Windows or Mac executable wizard, which I
don't want to do. I don't trust them, and I don't know
what sort of spyware/adware/annoying crap they include
in their software.

They say they'll post instuctions for manual settings
next month for Linux users. Does anyone know the new
Comcast pop3, smtp and newsgroup server settings?

-Scott