[PLUG] ATTBI to Comcast switch

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Mon Jun 9 13:46:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-06-09 at 13:03, Ken Barber wrote:
> I'm in the midst of a switch to broadband from dialup as I write
> this.  After looking at Comcast and Qwest, (and the irresolvable
> security problems with cable Internet) I settled -- reluctantly
> -- on Qwest DSL, with Peak.org as my ISP.
>
> Reading the post below gives me some comfort that I just might
> have made the right decision.

Probably.  I've been with DSL-Only with a Qwest DSL circuit for over two
years and cannot recall ever having a single problem.  They're even good
enough to set the reverse-DNS for my static IP as I wanted it.  (I use
my own mail and DNS servers, so I really only use them for bandwidth.)

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *