[PLUG] ATTBI to Comcast switch

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Mon Jun 9 23:32:02 UTC 2003

>>>>> "Matt" == Matt Chorman <matt at legalizefreedom.org> writes:

Matt> [...] All I know is I'm sitting here watching my
Matt> lights flash away - once again, someone is doing a port
Matt> scan. This time it's been going on for about 3 minutes.

The vast majority of the "idle" blinkie light is ARP traffic.  Fire up
tcpdump or ethereal and see for yourself.

--
Russell Senior          ``Rome is strangling my people and my country... the
seniorr at aracnet.com       whole earth.  But not forever!  I tell you, the day