[PLUG] oreilly hacks event discrepancy

Matt Whiteley matt-whiteley at attbi.com
Tue Jun 10 19:20:02 UTC 2003

I stopped by Powell's technical tonight after school, and none of the
signs say anything about the book giveaway that was stated in the
forwarded message from Marsee Henon of O'Reilly that David Mandel posted
earlier.  (May 29).  I was just wondering if there was any more
information available as it makes the trip tomorrow a lot more
worthwhile.  I called the store and the person that answered said they
knew nothing about it and that I would have to just show up tomorrow and
see for myself.  I was not very satisfied with this answer.

--
Matt Whiteley <matt-whiteley at attbi.com>