[PLUG] Re: oreilly hacks event discrepancy

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jun 11 12:08:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 11:59, Matt Whiteley wrote:

> I am quoting my entire message because it did not say that the event was
> not happening.  The event is posted in the store and on the website.  I
> am wanting to discuss the absence of the free oreilly book with purchase
> of an oreilly hacks book that was originally described in the email.
> This information is absent from the site, the store, and evidently the
> knowledge of the employees.

Maybe O'Reilly is giving the books away, not Powell's, and they're with
Rob and Rael?  Can you really complain too much about not getting
something for free?

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
*     Tired of spam and viruses in your e-mail?  Get the     *
* Naked Ape Mail Defender! http://nakedape.cc/r/maildefender *