[PLUG] Can't get a hold of Habas...

Matt Chorman matt at legalizefreedom.org
Wed Jun 11 14:34:01 UTC 2003

Didn't want to address most of your email, just this part (sorry)

<snip>
> Surprisingly,
> he was nicer in person than he has been in email.  He understood
> why I avoided the built in video card which is good.  He still says
> the board hasn't been certified by Intel for 512 mbit technology up
> to it's supposed 2 gig capacity.  I doubt there is going to be
> a problem.  If there is, I suppose since these products come with
> warranties that I can use those warranties and say to Intel that
> their product isn't meeting spec.  Aren't these warranties something
> like three years?

Bullies and abusive people are always nicer in person than email - it's much
easier to bully and talk s*** to someone when you don't see them. Put them
in front of your face and all that pent up anger and rage (and probably
self-deprecation) bleed away - the bully is really a coward at heart.

Sorry, I'm done. :-)