[PLUG] Printers

Matt Chorman matt at legalizefreedom.org
Thu Jun 12 17:01:02 UTC 2003

I would stay away from the cheapo specials - unless you don't mind replacing
your printer when your ink runs out. I myself have a Z35 color inkjet, the
quality is superb! The printer cost $30! The replacement cartridges cost
MORE. So I ask myself, is it worthwhile to purchase a cartridge for a used
printer or to buy a new one that will come with cartridges? The
environmentalist in me screams out in pain! I chucked it and bought a used
HP laserjet 1100 - It's a workhorse! Replacement toner is $40, but it will
print thousands more pages than that inkjet.

If you don't mind used (and have no luck here), try ebay -  here is a
lexmark lj 1100 (color) for $10!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3418417236&category=14305