[PLUG] Printers

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Thu Jun 12 17:02:02 UTC 2003

I've got an old Epson Stylus Color II. The output looks messy, but I've
printed from Knoppix. I think it just needs a thorough cleaning. I've
bought a newer printer, so you're welcome to take it off my hands for
free. I live in Beaverton, near the intersection of Murray and Scholl's
Ferry roads and I work at Intel's Jones Farm facility. Email me directly
if you're interested in a free but ugly printer.

-djp
http://folding.stanford.edu - the brain you save may be your own!