[PLUG] Debian Network Problem

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Thu Jun 12 17:13:01 UTC 2003

Thank you, Mr. Chorman.  These are good clews indeed, though they seem
to indicate my debian distro' is not well assembled.  I really wanted to
try debian because of the praises sung for apt-get.  Little good that
does me, though, if I can't get online!  (Where's Karl Hegbloom when you
need him?)  And this is one of the prominent "net install" distros (the
LordSutch.com image), so I would expect it to make connecting a snap.  I
don't get it.  I hate to download all eight ISOs for the official release.

--Jason