[PLUG] Kernel RPM needed

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Jun 12 17:37:02 UTC 2003

I am in need of a specific kernel RPM for a specific use. The software
being installed will ONLY work with that kernel. Rebuilding from source
is not an option. Redhat doesn't seem to have that kernel available for
download. If you could please check to see if you have this file onhand,
and would be willing to let me have a copy, I would appriciate it very
much.

The filename is kernel-2.4.18-17.i686.rpm. Or, if you have the src rpm,
I can build my own.

Thank you.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #1 (Collect all 19)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke