[PLUG] hardware clearance

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Sat Jun 14 11:58:01 UTC 2003

We're having a little garage sale this weekend and it gave me a chance to put
out some old hardware I have.  If anyone wants it, it is going cheeep.
Anything not sold will be sent to Free Geek.

I have:

Mac IIsi + monitor/kbd/mouse (no keyboard cable)
HP Apollo 715/50 (LOUD SCSI drives)
HP External Cartridge load CDROM
SGI O2 (no multimedia board, has video.. ask for OS CDR's)
Apple ][e with Monitor III & dual beige disk drive unit
HP Entria X terminal
HP C160 (128RAM, PA-RISC) with extra non-installed SIMM's
68-ping SCSI cables (was used for differential HP SCSI equipment)
HP DLT4000

The HP's would make unique linux projects.  I also have an Ultra 5 which
isn't out, but would be looking to get rid of.  I'll also put to gether
a pile of PC hardware which is free for the taking.

http://www.subtend.net/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=DirectionsToHouse

I won't be checking my email, so I can't answer any questions.  Sorry if
this type of post is not allowed, I just want to find the hardware a
good home before it is junked (especially that sexy looking O2).

--
I'm just a packet pusher.