[PLUG] ATTBI to Comcast switch

Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Sat Jun 14 16:16:01 UTC 2003

On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Steven A. Adams wrote:
> Actually, it does seem to reinforce the argument that script-kiddies are
> kids (hence the term kiddie) but it does not speak a word to their
> origin or media of choice, which is the question on this thread.

OK, so now we're in the realm of my earlier posts.

> Tis true that with maturity comes responsibility and that "youth is
> wasted on the young" but are they wasting away in suburbia hanging off
> of a cable modem or are they apartment dwellers on DSL? I'm remain
> unconvinced that it's on cable alone.

Woah!  Now you want someone to show you that script-kiddies are ONLY on
cable?  I don't think that was a conjecture in this thread at all.

However, I think it's pretty easy to show the relationship between the
suburbs and the mindset of the script-kiddie... and the association of the
suburbs and cable is pretty clear, too.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin