[PLUG] Class and.or tutoring in Red Hat 9

Galen Seitz galens at seitzassoc.com
Sun Jun 15 15:50:02 UTC 2003

> 	Are there Red Hat users on this list at all, or is everyone using some
> other distro? Is there any way to change distros of Linux without losing
> either the file structure or the files themselves if it comes right down
> to it having to?

As others have mentioned, there are a number of Redhat users on the list.

> 	Does anyone know of either a weekend seminar I can attend or a tutor
> who will come over and teach me the fundamentals? Alternatively, is
> there a really good manual for Red Hat 9 that assumes the user is an
> absolute beginner with Linux? (I bought a book called "Linux for Windows
> System Administrators". Problem is I'm an 'end-user".....)

The plug clinic is next Saturday.  That would seem to be the logical
place to start.  There are many experienced Linux users at the clinics.
Even if you don't get direct answers to your questions, someone should
be able to point you in the right direction.

galen