[PLUG] That's it.

Matt Chorman matt at legalizefreedom.org
Mon Jun 16 22:55:02 UTC 2003

Nope, believe it or not I told him to stay.. Told him he might learn
something.. ;-)

I don't care whether or not he stays, though the personal attack was a bit
much. I am more than willing to help anyone *learn*.

The main reason for the original email  where I berated him was because the
wording of his "second plea" felt like an insult to the knowledge of those
who helped him (including myself). I let him know this as well - in private.
It may have been a wee bit much, but I don't think I was too far out of
line.

Hypocrisy serves nothing but a personal agenda.

I'm sorry for polluting the lists with this crap, and I'm sorry that
Michael's issues with me were brought out in public. I should not have sent
the email that I sent before to a public forum. I will not let this happen
again.