[PLUG] Re: Way the hell OT - was eBay scam

Fedor Pikus fedorp at wv.mentorg.com
Tue Jun 17 11:33:01 UTC 2003

When you rn vmware-config it offers you to configure your system so you
can access local filesystems from VMware, and if I remember right, this
means samba. Since I already had samba set up, I did not want it to mess
up the existing configuration, so I told it no, but if you are just
startign with samba, give it a try and see what it really does.