[PLUG] That's it.

Steven A. Adams stevea at nwtechops.com
Tue Jun 17 17:59:01 UTC 2003

I think it might be too late Scott. Looks like PLUG drives yet another
willing Linux opportunity back to Redmond, good work folks, keep up the
vicious harassment - it seems to be working.

"We are a group of enthusiasts dedicated to teaching and learning about
Linux and Unix. There is no membership fee to join. We welcome people of
all levels of experience."

Does this look familiar?