[PLUG] Baby killing Linux

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Thu Jun 19 14:06:01 UTC 2003

One thing that might be worth checking is, after power-cycling the
machine, boot into single user mode and check /var/log/messages and
/var/log/XFree86.0.log (you can do it without booting into single user,
but it makes finding the "most recent messages prior to rebooting"
*slightly* more difficult to find) and see if there are any telltale
kernel messages in /var/log/messages or (less likely) '(EE)' lines in
/var/log/XFree86.0.log

--
Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com>