[PLUG] Portland Co-Lo's

Jason Van Cleve jason at vancleve.com
Fri Jun 20 12:43:02 UTC 2003

I use SprocketData(.com), which was recommended by this very list.  They
too have a way of dragging their feet and not paying close attention to
emails, plus their internal DNS servers keep cutting out for short
intervals, so they're not perfect.  But they're cheap, flexible and
Linux-friendly.

--Jason Van Cleve