[PLUG] Portland Co-Lo's

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Fri Jun 20 13:19:01 UTC 2003

Have you checked out serverbeach.com?  I have no idea if they suck or
not but they have a halfway decent Linux boxes with 450GB of traffic for
$119/month, or a less than halfway decent box for $99/month.  You don't
own the machine, but you do get root on the box and can do whatever you
please with it (within their TOS).

--Brent