[PLUG] PHP style question

Brian Horan bhoran at hexdev.com
Mon Jun 23 16:40:02 UTC 2003

$_SERVER holds items like environment variables
$_SESSION holds items that relate to a user's session as put there by
you, the coder...using session_start(), and session_register(), etc....

make a page with the following php code to take a look....

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Brian Horan <bhoran at hexdev.com>