[PLUG] PHP class instances

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Wed Jun 25 08:22:02 UTC 2003

Well, yes, but I've found that people frequently associate a certain
design approach with templates that they don't consider when using more
dynamic languages.  Templates; what a wonderful way of taking all of the
static type checking of C++ and turning it into pages and pages of
cryptic compile errors. Then again, templates *could* be seen as forcing
open source on the C++ world ;-)

--
Shahms King <shahms at shahms.com>