[PLUG] Linus in Beaverton?

Erik Dasher edasher at javelin.net
Wed Jun 25 16:26:01 UTC 2003

It ain't the yeast that takes so long... It's waitin for the yeast & their buddies to settle on out...

Seems like I read somewhere that the ATF says you can only brew 200 gallons a year...  Ya'll might be able to drink more than that, but it could land you in trouble with the ATF.  I personally don't wanna mess with them :>

__________
Kyle Accardi [mailto:sandbox at pacifier.com] Spoke & Said:
Michael Rasmussen wrote:
> Brew today so you can be happy tomorrow.

Wow, that's some yeast you've got there!

Rich Shepard wrote:
 > Don't brew more than you can drink.

Hasn't happened yet.  In fact I can't imagine a set of circumstances that
would allow this...

Cheers,
Kyle Accardi