[PLUG] New tech position at centennial (fwd)

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Jun 25 16:31:02 UTC 2003

Hey folks,

Here's another interesting job opprotunity. Centennial school district
is looking for someone to help support a mix of Windows and Linux desktops,
as well as assist on the backend servers and network.

Centennial is one of our school districts that is moving over to pure fiber,
all of their schools will have at least 100Mbps of wide area network
bandwidth. Fun stuff!

See the message below for details on applying.

-Eric