[PLUG] attbi -> comcast switch..

Mark Wills mwlist at planetwills.com
Mon Jun 30 09:47:02 UTC 2003

I have opened the transition pages - with difficulty after many refreshes! I
suspect the servers are slammed.
Anthony has the servers right. In addition add netnews.comcast.net for News
Server
They also support ssl connection to the POP server (port 995)
All of my mail was waiting at the new servers. I couldn't get any from the
old.
The forwarding seems to work. mail sent to attbi.com or comcast.net comes
though to the new mail boxes.
I avoided having to change email addresses by getting my own domain name
from domainforte.com with email forwarding for $12.95/yr.

Mark