[PLUG] [PDXLUG July 01, 2003 Meeting Announcement]

Salvador J Peralta speralta at willamette.edu
Mon Jun 30 20:12:02 UTC 2003

Bobby and Dan,

Why don't you guys both come on my show and talk about both of your groups
this Thursday?  You can promote your installfests, get a copy of the
tape to air in Portland, and tell people about your success stories and
your experiences.

One of my  guests fell through, but I am not ruling out the
possibility of having beers or dinner with one of the speakers at OSCON
after we tape.

This is a great opportunity for you guys to promote Linux and your LUGs on
a show with a highly agreeable host.

---
Salvador Peralta
http://www.willamette.edu/~speralta
Man is an indifferent egoist.  Even the cleverest thinks his habit more
important than his advantage.