[PLUG] Hardware question

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Sun Mar 2 17:32:01 UTC 2003

I don't know if your specific controller has different options, but every
SCSI controller I've used has enumerated devices on its bus(es) on POST.

1) do you have other devices besides the tape drive on that SCSI bus?
2) do you have physical termination resistor packs on the controller card,
or is SCSI termination handled by jumpers or software?
3) are you confident that you have good cables?