[PLUG] Mac Linux

Geoffrey Herteg gherteg at herteg.net
Tue Mar 4 10:43:02 UTC 2003

When I had a Blue-and-White G3 with the new world PROM, I used Mandrake PPC
and Yellow Dog at different times.  Both booted from yaboot, though I had to
hunt to find the right settings to pass to the boot PROM to select the right
partition (it's in the Mandrake setup guide, I later discovered).  But it
dual-booted Linux and OS9 just fine.

I've got the Mandrake CDs laying around which someone is welcome to take off
my hands, as I traded my Mac for an O2 a while back...

- Geoff