[PLUG] trouble with GNOME

Sean Dixon seanpdixon at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 12:14:02 UTC 2003

I did and it is.

I removed 10M from /tmp and all seem good.  Startx works in root and
user and even Evolution boots now.  I am still troubled, however, that
hd2 is full already (11G) and I don't have anything on this computer
except RH8 and zero files aside from those that were loaded with the
program.

Now I am trying to figure out what I can delete.