[PLUG] Emaill passwd and username recovery

Billy Dimaculangan bmdimaculangan at bhpi.com.ph
Thu Mar 6 18:25:02 UTC 2003

Currently i'm having problems regarding our email users. we are running RH
as our mail server and Postfix as the MTA, email users were given (by the
previous admin) an 8 character long randomly generated passwd.  my problem
is some of the users forgot their password, but i have no list of the passwd
given by the previous admin. as a result i give them new one.  I would like
to ask anyone if it is possible to print or get alist form our server of all
the users with their corresponding passwd?

TIA

--
BMD