[PLUG] Postfix: All email to domain to one address

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Mar 7 09:21:09 UTC 2003

>> Do you have virtual_maps enabled in /etc/postfix/main.cf?
>>
>> virtual_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual

Matt> That's what I was missing.  Thanks!

You also need

        somewhere.tld THIS_DOES_NOT_MATTER

in the map... from virtual(5):

       The virtual-alias.domain anything entry is required for  a
       virtual alias domain. Without this entry, mail is rejected
       with "relay access denied", or bounces  with  "mail  loops
       back to myself".