[PLUG] OT: cleaning a laserjet 5

Mike De La Mater mikedela at ipns.com
Fri Mar 7 11:13:01 UTC 2003

There are laser cleaning sheets at your local office supply. They're not cheap,
but they will clean up loose cruftage floating around in your laser, then fuse
them onto the sheet.

I've never had much luck with them cleaning up an error that shows up for more
than an eight of an inch long, it might be a fuser....

Mike