[PLUG] Failed boot and no startx

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Mar 7 22:25:03 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-03-07 at 18:26, Sean Dixon wrote:
> Thanks for the tip.
>
> I was actually a little off on the size.  It was only 4M rather than
> 4G.  Whoops!
>
> The /tmp is empty of all unnecessary files (all but fonts).
>
> I still can't figure out what is taking so much space.  It appears that
> RH8 complete install is a 10G program.  That can't be the case....can
> it?  It is the only thing on this machine.

No, it's only about 4.6G.

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
QCSNet                                     http://www.qcsn.com
* * * * T1, Frame Relay, DSL, Dial-up, and Web Hosting * * * *
*   My GPG key recently expired.  It's updated on the key    *
*   servers.  Please update if you're using GPG/PGP.         *