[PLUG] PHP/IMAP Install Help

sigma_x at attbi.com sigma_x at attbi.com
Fri Mar 7 23:43:02 UTC 2003

This seems about what I did. But the problem is that I can't quite get imap
to install. I don't quite understand where to install it to. Do I run the
installer from, say, /usr/local/imap-2002b/ or where? Also, how do you get
the IMAP to compile (make) with SSL? I have the latest Debian Stable
Package of SSL installed, but it seems when I make IMAP, it doesn't pick
up on it. Can I specify a file path?

If you have AIM, it would be great :) I'm 'sigma2kx' on it, and will be on for a
while..

--Roman Robinson