[PLUG] wheel mouse

Kyle Accardi sandbox at pacifier.com
Sun Mar 9 20:43:01 UTC 2003

Sean Dixon wrote:
> Yep.  It still doesn't work
>
> I changed to Profile 'PS/2' and that didn't do anything either
>
> I have also found that the mouse pad and button mouse on the keyboard
> (HP Omnibook laptop) do not work either.  They did at installation, but
> I apparently changed something along the lines to disable them.
>
> How does your entire Input Device section read?

My ps/2 microsoft intellimouse is happy with
(/etc/X11/XF86Config-4)

Section "InputDevice"
         Identifier  "Mouse0"
         Driver      "mouse"
         Option      "Device" "/dev/mouse"
         Option      "Protocol" "imps/2"
         Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "off"
         Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

Don't know if case makes a difference.  Is yours a ps/2 or usb?  Have never
configured a usb mouse.

Cheers,
Kyle Accardi