[PLUG] Linux Networking class at PCC

mikeraz at patch.com mikeraz at patch.com
Mon Mar 10 10:24:01 UTC 2003

If you're still in student mode this may be of interest.

In the term starting March 31 PCC is offering CIS279L  Network Admin I:Linux

I'm the instructor, this may indicated that pigs are flying and hell is freezing.

This is a first level course that covers TCP/IP fundamentals, essential services,
setup and troubleshooting.  Linux is the example OS that will be used for class
labs and demonstrations.

The primary text is TCP/IP Network Administration 3rd Edition (O'Reilly crab book),
the secondary text is the online version of the NAG.

PCC references:
http://www.pcc.edu/schedule/default.cfm?fa=dspCourse2&thisTerm=200302&crsCode=CIS279L&subjCode=CIS&crsNum=279L&topicCode=CIS&subtopicCode=%20

or http://tinyurl.com/777x

Since the class will only be held with sufficient enrollment I strongly encourage
you to enroll. :)

--
      Michael Rasmussen  aka  mikeraz
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity

   The fortune cookie says:
This will be a memorable month -- no matter how hard you try to forget it.