[PLUG] unwanted nohup behavior

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Wed Mar 12 10:10:02 UTC 2003

Have you considered running the console client instead of the GUI version? I
hear there is an excellent installation script at
http://www.vendomar.ee/%7Eivo/finstall

Oops! I just re-read your message. You weren't talking about the Stanford
Folding at Home project; you were talking about distributedfolding.org

I'm not as familiar with this project. Hmmmm. I'll have to get back to you
later.

-djp
http://folding.stanford.edu - the brain you save may be your own!