[PLUG] No Linux Clinic this month

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Mar 12 16:52:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, guy1656 wrote:

>Two questions:
>
>1) Can we cancel the clinic for some other, right-wing whack-o cause from time
>to time, just so the rest of us don't get bored?

Sure!

>2) Could we find a gung-ho Hawk stand-in to run the clinic in times like
>these? (What if G. Gordon Liddy were a certified Linux network guru?)

The *entire* Riverdale High School is out on a field trip this week, there
is no way for us to make arrangements to have the clinic there.  So if
someone wants to organize a clinic for this month, they will have to find
an alternate venue.

Many years ago we did an "ad-hoc" clinic at a coffee shop.

-Eric