[PLUG] PDXLUG Media Library

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Thu Mar 13 10:55:15 UTC 2003

Dear PLUGers,

We would have mentioned this last month, but didn't want to disrupt the
timing of the last PLUG meeting (PDXLUG had their first meeting the same
night...) and we wanted to test the process internally first.

We are working on a few group projects for the Portland Linux User Group
(PDXLUG) community and would like to extend our efforts to all of you here
at PLUG. We have setup an online library using an opensource web app to
manage/track books that we are sharing with each other. At our monthly
meetings we are lending books to each other based on the requested books
that people have reserved throughout the month before. We currently have
over 115 book titles in our online library and many more are being added
on a regular basis as people find time to add their book titles to the
database.

If you're interested, stop by http://library.pdxlug.org/ and you can demo
it with user: guest pass: guest

If you want an account, please email me with the following:
desired username:
full name:
email address:
city, state: