[PLUG] PDXLUG Media Library

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Thu Mar 13 11:16:13 UTC 2003

<?echo Ed Sawicki managed to take the time to type out the following:

> On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 10:47, Robby Russell wrote:
>> Dear PLUGers,
>>
>> We would have mentioned this last month, but didn't want to disrupt the
>> timing of the last PLUG meeting (PDXLUG had their first meeting the same
>> night...) and we wanted to test the process internally first.
>>
>> We are working on a few group projects for the Portland Linux User Group
>> (PDXLUG) community
>
> I guess I haven't been paying attention. There are TWO Linux
> user groups in Portland with nearly identical names?
>
> And meetings are on the same night?
>
> Was this confusion and contention deliberate or was someone not
> thinking?
>
> Ed

Not deliberate at all.. just so happened. We only expected the few of us
who are regulars in #pdxlug on irc.freenode.net and we ended up with many
more people than we expected. We are probably going to change meetings to
the first tuesday (or friday) of the month to avoid this problem in the
future.

-Robby