[PLUG] [Fwd: HB 2892 (Oregon) referred to committee]

Cooper Stevenson cooper at cooper.stevenson.name
Fri Mar 14 13:59:02 UTC 2003

I've just received the message below from Ken Barber, House Bill 2892 is
going to committee and we're getting a hearing!

Thanks to the many of you who wrote in and/or met with your
representatives for your support of the bill, you really made a
difference. You have a right to be proud, keep it up!

If you haven't written or scheduled an appointment with your
representative, now is the the time! You'll be glad you did!

Very Truly Yours,

Cooper Stevenson
MWVLUG Coordinator
http://www.mwvlug.org