[PLUG] [SOT] Tracing a web page

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Wed Mar 19 15:14:02 UTC 2003

Slightly off topic but it does tie back to Linux.

I'm stuck working on a bunch of IIS/Frontpage/Win2K pages that were
developed by less than optimal designers. The site consist of a rather
interesting combination of asp, html, perl and windows programs.  And the
mess is not documented at all.

I'm sure I've seen programs designed to trace the flow/layout of a web
site but I can't remember what they were called.  A google search will
happen tonight but if anyone can offer a pointer of two before then I'd
appreciate it.

Rod