[PLUG] free monitor - needs work

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Wed Mar 19 23:01:02 UTC 2003

So I bought this IBM monitor off ebay.  It has coloration in a couple
of the corners.  The guy refunded my money and didn't want me to ship it
back to him.

So I offer it to anyone who wants to pick it up.  First come first
served.

It is an IBM 21" P202.  1600x1200 max res.  Has two inputs on the back,
one HD15 and one 13W3 (old Sun connector?).  Black enclosure.

http://www.subtend.net/images/ibm/ibm-2.jpg
http://www.subtend.net/images/ibm/ibm-3.jpg
http://www.subtend.net/images/ibm/ibm-4.jpg

Email me if you want it.  It would be worth paying someone to fix it.
It could be a really nice monitor.  I have an additional 21" (IBM P260)
and am quite pleased with it.

If you do not get a reply, it has been spoken for.  I don't want to
reply to 50 people stating it has been hauled away.

--
I'm just a packet pusher.