[PLUG] phantom printer on CUPS, cannot share printer

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Mon Mar 24 10:45:02 UTC 2003

I see you've already found your solution. When I was struggling with CUPS a
while ago on a single-user system, I did the lazy thing: I loaded-up Knoppix
(where I had seen it working) and poked-around in the configuration files.

What can I say? I'm lazy that way.

-djp
http://folding.stanford.edu - the brain you save may be your own!