[PLUG] Converting OO.o docs to pdf

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Mar 25 11:33:01 UTC 2003

  Never mind -- I answered my own question. Using the postscript printer
definition and a .ps extension, OO.o wrote the file properly. It _is_ a
postscript file!

  I had not had a postscript printer defined before I added the postscript
module to the printer. Now I have CUPS configured so that laser5_ps does
duplex printing and laser5_non_ps does single-sided printing.

  Yea, it works! Kewl.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)