[PLUG] STunnel

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Tue Mar 25 12:13:02 UTC 2003

I'm so excited.  I got a secure tunnel (STunnel.org) working on a couple
of systems with more to come.  Still not sure of the why on a couple of
steps but heck it works.

I'm now to the point of need to have each of the server side pieces to
start automagically when the system comes up.  I've got the file one for a
PostgreSQL database established in /etc/init.d set up - kind-of.

Anyone using STunnel have some wisdom to impart on setting it up?

Rod