[PLUG] Converting OO.o docs to pdf

Russell Evans russell-evans at uswest.net
Tue Mar 25 19:21:01 UTC 2003

You only have to use spadmin to set up the pdf "printer". It will then show up
in your printer list in swriter or other OO app. When asked for the target
directory to save the file in when setting up the pdf "printer", I used $HOME
and swriter saved the pdf to the proper home directory. Nice if you have a
multi-user machine.

Thank you
Russell