[PLUG] Another OO.o question

Petcher, Danielx J danielx.j.petcher at intel.com
Fri Mar 28 08:21:02 UTC 2003

Shallow learning curve. I'm not proud; I haven't learned nearly enough basic
operating system skills to start exploring applications that I don't have an
obvious and immediate need for.

If one is only accustomed to brain-dead single-user operating systems and
the tools that accompany them, one should use a word processor with a
familiar user interface. The best tool for a small job is not always the
best tool in existence.

-djp
http://folding.stanford.edu - the brain you save may be your own!