[PLUG] Realplayer

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu May 1 10:49:02 UTC 2003

* Aaron Baer <judah at opusnet.com> [2003-05-01 09:20]:

> On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 08:11, Dirk Ouellette wrote:
> > Anyone have luck getting realplayer 8 " rp8_linux20_libc6_i386_cs2_rpm
> > " to work in RH 9?
> > Dirk
>
> You too?? I've been having issues with it as well.

Most likely, it's not compatible with the new threading model that RH
introduced with RH 9.

Just one of the pitfalls of being on that bleeding edge.

Since you can't compile from source, you'll have to wait until Real
releases a compatible version, or go back to RH 8.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #6 (Collect all 18)
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is still my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe