[PLUG] Open Source In Our Schools

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Fri May 2 11:43:02 UTC 2003

* Alex Daniloff <alex at daniloff.com> [2003-05-02 11:33]:
> Could you please post here your detailed plan or program on how
> you're going to push Microsoft from the public schools.

Please don't. It's not topical for the list. As someone who lives in
Washington County, it does not pertain to me at all.

IMNSHO, if it's posted publically, it should be put on your own web
page. I'd much rather see a link to that, rather than this long involved
debate. (Which this WILL become, in another message or two.)

Thank you.

--
Russ Johnson
Dimension 7/Stargate Online

Top post? http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

Random thought #6 (Collect all 18)
"All the knowledge I possess everyone else can acquire, but my heart is still my own." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe